Sunday, September 19, 2010

It's Time

The 10k is next Saturday and I think I'm ready for the race. Yesterday was another 5 miler and my time was significantly faster than last Saturday as I did the run with a 12.75 avg pace. My last mile was faster than the fourth mile, which is what's suppose to happen. I usually just get slower and slower. My foot is hurting a bit, so I hope that doesn't hamper me. I think it's because where I run, the road slants and my foot doesn't like that. So probably two more runs this week and then rest for the race.

Look what I found for next year's goal!! City to the Sea half-marathon! The race starts in San Luis Obispo and finishes in Pismo Beach. If they do the race at the same time every year, it should be October 9, 2011. What a perfect birthday present!

2 comments:

Tiff and Feras said...

I'll run the City to the Sea with you! It was one of the races I had highlighted on my list pre-Francesca :)

Cindy said...

yipee! that would be awesome :)