Sunday, October 10, 2010

Breakfast With Tiffiny

The tables turned out so nice! We had black table cloth with Tiffany blue cups, napkins and plates. I "sprinkled" hershey kisses around the white flowers in a clear cylinder vase.

I actually put Tiff to work at her own shower!

I could not have pulled off the shower without the help from Rebecca & Miriam!

Me & Tiff

Me & Rebecca


By the time all the guest arrived, the table was laden with gifts and I was putting them on the ground!

A hooded towel that all the guests signed and added their well wishes.

All the guests wrote their address on the envelopes for Tiff's thank you notes. I then drew an envelope for a gift.

             The only game! How many words can you make from Francesca's name? The winner was 21 words. Rebecca, the Scrabble Queen, stopped at 30 words.

Best idea ever! Order a cake from Costco, not decorated, and add your own embellishments!




2 comments:

Tiff and Feras said...

Best baby shower EVER!! Perhaps I'm biased :)

Cindy said...

ya, it rocked!