Friday, October 15, 2010

Maroon 5 Concert


 I've been wanting to see Maroon 5 for about two years, since I first learned about the group. Finally, they came to Fresno and I was able to listen to their music LIVE!

Great concert! Adam Levine, front man, has tremendous energy that he displayed throughout his set with dashing from one side of the stage to the other. His cute, skinny chicken legs were like rubber bands as the seemed to fold on themselves and do high jumps. The band sounded great live and did some of their music a bit more acoustic at a certain point.   Adam did a lot of sing-a-longs and rounds with the audience  to get everyone involved and feeling the music. Tif and I had a great time and I was able to visit with Jen and Jacqui between sets.

Bruno Mars and One Republic opened for Maroon 5 and I'm digging Bruno! Just got done downloading his Doo-Wop and Hooligans cd. I already had his song Nothing On You he did with B.o.B., which is my favorite song. Just the Way You Are might be soon be second on the list. His song Count on Me has a Jason Mraz feel. Check him out!

No comments: