Sunday, February 1, 2009

Book Club

I have such good news! I wanted to have a book club as a sub group of Enrichment and I've asked Andi to lead the group by choosing the books and leading a discussion on the book. We're going to cover a variety of genres, instead of just one kind. Romance, mystery, young adult, sci-fi...oh! the possibilities are endless. I haven't been in a book club for a number of years and it'll be really fun to get together to talk about books with other women. Let me know if you're interested in coming.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Yeah let me know when you start a movie club and I'll come back to visit. Ha Ha That's great, I know you have wanted a book club forever!

Irish said...

We started a book club one year ago and we are loving it :) Good luck with your's .......