Sunday, February 1, 2009

Bitten - New Series



I finished reading the first book in each of Charlaine Harris' three other series. I will read all the books in the other series, but I have to admit that, so far, the Sookie Stackhouse series is my favorite. It's tighter, I like the characters better and it's a bit sharper than the other series. I will give them time to grow on me though.

In looking for a new book, I went to Harris' blog, where she commented on three other author's books. She really liked Kelley Armstrong's latest book. I never start a series in the middle, so I purchased the first book in the Women of the Otherworld Series, Bitten. The book features Elena who was bitten and changed into a werewolf against her wishes. Armstrong takes her time in divulging Elena's story and so you get it bit by bit. I really liked this book and I will definantly be reading the series.

No comments: