Thursday, November 13, 2008

Glass Block Nativity


How many times have you gone to an Enrichment craft night and walked away with an unfinished craft? I hate the guilt associated with that unfinished craft. You know, the one that sits on your counter waiting for you to finish it. Then it moves to your hall closet after you get tired of your husband asking you when you're going to finish it. Then, two years later, you finally throw it away. So you can probably appreciate my definition of a great Enrichment craft, which is a craft that can be finished in five or less steps.
Tonight's glass block Nativity craft met that criteria:

Directions to make a glass block Nativity
1. Wipe off block
2. Rub back of transfer
3. Rub transfer onto block
4. Peel transfer off
5. Tie ribbon around block

I found battery operated tea lights at Costco last week and I'll put the light behind the blocks. So pretty!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Those turned out great, sorry I missed that one!!!