Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Cruise

We got back late Saturday night from our Christmas cruise to Progesso and Cozumel, Mexico. Randy & I went with Maddie, Dan and Jan, Dan's mom. This is was my first cruise and it won't be my last. I had a blast and was sooo very excited to have some sunshine as two weeks before we had nothing but rain and gray skies at home.
Below are some pics from our good times aboard the fun ship!


We were bumped up to first class on the flight from LA to Houston. Oh, so very nice!


The hotel we stayed at had the typical waffle maker, but this one was in the shape of the state of Texas!

Our first day on the ship.

In the ship's library, pointing out where we were headed to. Trying anyway.

We had a cute towel creature each night.

Gorgeous Phantom Rolls Royce.


Formal night. I got a sequined dress from Macy's for $23!!!!




Red lips will do it to you each time!


In Progresso, Mexico

Mayan ruins


At a natural watering hole Dan went swimming in.




Holding my girl in the palm of my hand lol.






My favorite thing to do :)



We went snorkeling in Cozumel.





We are a family of readers!





Beach time in Cozumel!

Stopped in Charming Charlies in the Galleria. A paradise of bling!

Our last dinner was Texas BBQ!


A demented armadillo at the place next door.
I got sooo many bruises on my legs from the small cabin space!
We had the best time and I can't wait for our next cruise!

No comments: