Saturday, April 24, 2010

Man O' Mine

How can I adequately explain to you why I love this man o' mine so much?

A running list, by no means complete:

He painted the Queen's Lair and had new carpet installed
He search out and found the perfect desk for me
He cleans the house and doesn't expect me to do anything on the days when I have my big walks
He makes me laugh
His Sean Connery accent (Schlesinger 7)
He puts up with my wackiness (it's, of course, reciprocal)
He thinks I'm beautiful
He indulges me
He's ok with me being in charge when I want to be (which is often)
He comes up with restaurant ideas when I can't think of anything and I'm starving
He's kind to me
He picks up after himself
He doesn't complain about my messiness (just points out the cindybombs, every now and then)
He's fun to be with
He knows I'm high maintenance and deals with it
He's ok with all the reading I do
He supports me in all the things I do (well, most things)

Sigh, yes, I've got it good :)