Saturday, March 28, 2009

Wedding Plans

Madison came home last week for spring break. The first time in four years as BYU doesn't have spring break, because they are on the quarter system. It was great having her here. We worked on wedding stuff. On Monday we went to the seamstress and had her dress fitted along with the muslin top. By Friday the dress was taken in and the muslin top was fitted for her. Shirley, the seamstress, said the lace fabric came in this week and so she will start building the top. (The dress is strapless, as are the vast majority of dresses, and so requires a top).

We found wedding invitations and I am working with the designer to get those ready. They'll be really cute - with blue polka-dots. What can be cuter than polka-dots? That's funny, I just realized my mob dress is navy with cream polka-dots. Well, that is if I can fit into it...I've gotten a bit more curvier of late. I've been exercising, but my pie hole is opening up just a bit too frequently and I've been doing lots of work lunches. It'll do it to you. Gotta work on that. Went over to Brandy's the other night and did her Wii personal trainer program. That is REALLY cool! I need to get a real personal trainer is what I need to do. Anyway, I digress...wedding plans are coming along. I need to work on the food now lol. Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

2 comments:

Tiff and Feras said...

What an exciting time. Maddie's lucky to have a mom who loves her as much as you do and is so detail oriented :)What kind of food are you thinking of serving? Sit down, buffet, finger foods, or cake service only?

Angie said...

That's exciting. my mom and I had a blast planning my wedding. I want to make her something with my new vinyl machine, so let me know their first names (how to spell them) and the last name.