Sunday, December 14, 2008

Amazing Peanut Butter Clusters

So I have this rockin' friend named Meredith who can do all sorts of things and is utterly amazing. She is one of the kindest people I know. She "hired" me for an internship position at SAMC when I was at CSUFresno and taught me so much while I was there. Anyway, I was at her CUTE house the other night for a purse party and she had a delish spread on hand for our enjoyment. One of the yummies was Peanut Butter Clusters. This is a perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter with a twist added. Try it you'll like it!

Peanut Butter Clusters

2 cups peanut butter chips
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups dry roasted peanuts (I used regular peanuts)
1 cup crushed ridged potato chips (ya, you read that right)

In a microwave safe bowl, melt peanut butter & chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Stir in peanuts & potato chips. Drop by level tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until firm. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 3 1/2 dozen.

No comments: